We are proud to report favorable accessibility feedback from one of our users! We are striving to make Dictator both accessible and eyes-free.
In the meantime, we are working through some more features, including some accessibility enhancements.
General operation has these new features:
- Setting to read the Confidence score of the Top Result, if provided.
- Setting to read the complete item when extending an item.
The Main screen has these new features:
- Items from other years include the year in the item display.
- Setting to Expand Current Keyword. This expands the Current Keyword’s group, when sorting by Keyword.
Quick Record mode has these new features:
- Automatically retry Speech Recognition on Speech Error.
- Setting to retry Speech Recognition on Low Confidence (<50% see below).
Confidence is an optional feature of Speech Recognition, ranging from 0% (red) to 100% (green). Dictator currently color-codes this, if available, in these places:
- The More Results “count” in parenthesis at the end of item text.
- A colored-band in the More Results selection list and in Quick Record.